· Yulan selects high-quality imported raw materials to maintain sustainability.
· Ahlstrom non-woven paper imported from Belgium: Yulan uses non-woven paper base containing more than 15% chemical fiber to ensure excellent stability. Its expansion rate is very low, close to 0, which can effec-tively solve the problem of stitching edge.
· High-quality seamless wallcoverings substrate: It is more environmentally friendly and durable, with stronger tensile performance, better ability of sound absorption and noise reduction.
· Imported water-base ink: Yulan uses sustainable ink with excellent color fastness, which is not easy to fade.
· Kaneka PVC imported from Japan: Non-toxic and food-grade stabilizer is applied in the production of PVC and therefore Kaneka PVC is non-toxic, odorless, non-precipitating and pollution-free.